Mental Health Services and Prevention Programs
Child and adolescent mental health and alcohol and other drug problems are highly correlated with academic problems and juvenile justice involvement. Our prevention programs involve a holistic approach, addressing both mental health and alcohol and other drug issues in the context of community institutions; family group; individual children, teens and adults.
Prevention services offers a variety of programs on Mental Health and Alcohol and Other Drug topics. We have a menu of programs to address a variety of topics and can also design training specifically for you or your organization. Programs are offered in local schools and other community locations. The goal of these programs is to:
- Enhance the quality of life of individuals Wilmington, OH
- Build Resilience and resistance skills Lebanon
- Enhance functioning Springboro Mason, OH
- Educate on Mental Health issues Springboro
- Educate on Alcohol and Other Drugs