Same Day Access
- Same Day Access allows for new adult clients for mental health and substance use, and adolescent for substance use to be seen in the same day to begin services. The first appointment is an assessment appointment that will help identify appropriate recommendations for services to meet each individual's needs.
- Hours are Monday-Thursday 12:30-2:30 pm at Kingsview, Springboro and Wilmington locations.
- We can usually accommodate everyone requesting services the same day although there may be a 1-2 hour wait.
- Mental Health services for children and adolescents has open access which means that you will be scheduled within one to two weeks of the day of first request.
- When possible, the first therapist that you are seen by will be your ongoing therapist.
- In order to expedite the process, you may download and print your paperwork HERE and have it ready when you arrive.
- Please be sure to bring: Proof of insurance (Care Source, Medical Card, Medicaid, Private Insurance). If you don't have insurance, no problem, we can help you with that!
Please call 513-228-7800 with any questions.